This is me for now.

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Great Week!!

This week was awesome had more energy than ever had and I haven't been taking my shakeology for 3 days cause I ran out, But I still took my vitamins which gave me the energy I needed. I just order some today should be here in 2 days. I notice a big difference when on the shakeology and being off of it. When I start the day off I had very little energy and felt tired it only happen 2 times with out my shakeology. When I do drink it I feel great and energize and ready to take on the day. Now when I wasn't on shakeology I still did my workouts and brought it every day! I cant wait to get it in a few days it taste good in the morning! If you haven't tried it checkout this link and see what the doctors are saying about SHAKEOLOGY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment