This is me for now.

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

WHERE HAVE I BEEN!!

Its been awhile since i last posted something for you guys. But I got lots to tell you and why I've been gone for a little bit. First my cousin came from Florida on the 14th and I just been spend time with her and I've been working and working out of course. So I stop with the daily updates with shakeology but I did finish the month of it and I lost 15 pounds and its was awesome! I drank shakeology before my workout for breakfast than about an hour later I worked out. Now I'm drinking it after my workout and see how that works out for a week. So far I'm weighing my self and seeing lower numbers every week and its a great feeling. maybe i should take pictures of the scale every week when i weigh my self, what do you think ? leave a comment below. I'm on my second round of p90x if you didn't know its my 121 day and i got 8 more months tell I reach my goal and to transform my body. I've also still run after my workouts and run faster now then the first day I started running. Feeling great every day love shakeology and p90x and ready for p90x MC2!! If you want random day to day updates follow me on twitter links below and you wanna know more about shakeology or about making money just by being a beachbody coach and helping others get in shape links below.

Links:
Twitter Click Here
Shakeology Click Here
Beachbody Coach Click Here

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are doing great - keep it up! I don't know if you need to take photos of the scale or not. But if you want to share day 0 and day 120 pics or soemthing - that's cool....

    I just finished my first round on Sat!! In the end, I burned alot of fat, lost 26lbs and dropped a couple of pant sizes. My functional strenght has improved immensely, as well as my stamina and all around health.

    -T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the major weight loss i just lost 59 pounds as of Sunday morning. I'm on my second round and second month week 2 of the lean routine. haha you've been reading the blogs long enough to now I'm not showing pics until 365 days are up, but I'm going to make a video and post all the pics I've taken on the blog so you will see them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha, it's all good, bro!

    -T.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yeah - I just signed up for a beachbody.com account (want to be able to post and reply on their message boards). I figure since I have been reading your blog to add you as my coach.

    Take it easy,
    T.

    ReplyDelete