This is me for now.

Monday, August 2, 2010

What A Weekend/Drop 60 Pounds!!!

So this weekend I went to my lake house with my dad and sister to do some BBQ and fishing and other fun stuff. I still ate healthy bought a lot of healthy food for everybody, I now have my dad hooked on carrots and humus lol. But other than that I've lost 60 pounds all together its been about 4 and a half months of hard work, I still got 8 more months to go! A lot of people ask how did I drop the weight so fast, well its just eating right and exercising everyday and drinking a lots of water and start the day off with shakeology! Anybody can lose weight fast you just gotta stick with it and stay strong every day you cant give in those weak moments where you wanna cheat cause once you let your self side once is gonna happen again and again. Cause you always tell your self your working hard so you deserve a treat and your burn it off the next time you workout will it doesn't work that way. Stay strong and ask your self how bad do you really want this if you do then you wont cheat what so every and before you now it your dropping weight like its nothing!! Also drink lots of water cause your body's loves and needs it no soda in the house even if its diet its still bad for you! Alright stay strong keep on going and bring it every day! Any questions like always leave a comment below.

1 comment: