This is me for now.

Saturday, August 21, 2010

70lbs Down!

Long couple of weeks working and working out all paid off. I'm down 70 pounds so far since last week, I weigh my self again tomorrow morning and see how much more I've lost wooh! The past couple of weeks have been good and just burn more calories then ever. I have bought some more p90x recovery drink that stuff if like crack lol and also bought some more shakeology gotta love that stuff. Other than that nothing new yet I have been looking at treadmills today I think I've found a good one to buy and I'm going to get it the middle of next month. I spent too much money already buying a lot of things like new face gear (glasses) and I also want to buy the vibram five fingers to go running in they look pretty cool and comfortable to run in. If you don't now what they are google it in the search box to the right. How much water do you drink? I go through 4 cases of 32 bottles every 3 1/2 weeks, gotta love water. Leave a comment below and new blog tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment