This is me for now.

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Day 90 Complete!!!!!

So today is my 90 days of p90x completed and I got 275 more days to go tell I reach my goal!! Today is also my 9th day on shakeology and no words could explain it, before a workout or after that stuff is great. Completed my 90 days and going for another round monday, I take my pics Sunday and weigh my self to see how much Ive lost in 90 days. You guys aren't going to see the pics until 275 days are up. I'm going to post up pics here on my blog and I'll make a YouTube video of my years work!! Day 90 is done and if I can do it you guys can do it, it was tough at first but after a little bit you just want more and more. Nothing in life comes easy if you want something bad your gonna have to work you butt off to get it.

4 comments:

  1. Right on! Congrats on completing the 1st round of P90X!!! That is def awesome. I'm starting Phase3 of my first round today (Mon, 21st).

    -T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!! keep up the good work! Are you Going for a second round?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks bro! Yeah, I'll still be going hard. Once my first round is over - I will hit Round 2 also. :-)

    -T.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alright Bring It!! Do you use shakeology ? if not i will do great things for your weight loss!

    ReplyDelete