This is me for now.

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

P90x Tips

Beginners before day 1 of P90x try to do some exercises before hand at least a week ahead before you start P90x. You could even try do some P90x a week ahead. Because if you don't do any exercise ahead of time you'll think its to hard for you and you will quit. So try to do some exercise before P90x just to get your body ready for some extreme workout.

Diet don't think cause your working out hard that means you can eat whatever you want WRONG!! if you want result in 90 days you gotta follow the nutrition guide or your own diet. Somethings that help me are preparing me meals ahead of time, cook a big meal divide the meal put it in a container that way you have a set meal for the next couple of days. Research what are some good foods don't take carbs out of your diet cause you will need them just stay away from refined carbs like fast food and processed foods. Just don't think cause it says lean on the box its health read the labels and see what your putting in your body. You are what you eat.

Thinking to much don't say I've been working hard for the past few days so i should take a break WRONG!! pop in that DVD and push play. P90x gives you a day to rest which is all you need. The more you say I can't, I wont the less results your gonna see, you need to push your self and say I can and I will. You don't have to keep up with tony and the crew just do your best and what?? forget the rest. Theres different ways to do most of the workouts modify modify if you need to. Another thing is done with your 90 days? keep going for more do it for 180 days. Some people have a long way to go like me so you might wanna stick to P90x longer that's fine do it as long as you need it just bring it when you do.

Skipped a day?? don't worry about skipping a day some of you might have a lots of work and kids. That's fine and understandable just do the exercise on your resting day.

Heart Rate Monitor I highly recommend one to see if your pushing over or not going hard enough, doesn't matter how much you sweat if your heart is rate isn't where is suppose to be than your really not gonna burn much.

Those were just a few tips for today if you like me doing this leave a comment and I'll post more tips along the way, if you feel I'm missing a tip leave a comment below and I'll post it next time.

5 comments:

  1. Great tips, bro....Thinking too much is a great one. Really just gotta' listen to Tony. Do your best and forget the rest! It sounds corny - but it's true and it works. I can't do everything the "Super Fit Dreya Way" yet - but who cares! Haha, just keep pushing HARD, modify where you need to and keep at it....Thanks for keeping your posts coming - they are good motivators/supports.

    -T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment, spread the word about my blog to whoever is doing P90x and let them join my army of P90xers just like you. Keep up the good work and stay strong!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not doing P90X (pregnant right now, but plan on doing CLX and Insanity to lose the baby weight), so I hope you don't mind me "following" you on here :)

    What brand of HRM do you use? Does it track calories burned also?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't mind at all. I use Omron HR-100C Heart Rate Monitor it dosent track calories burned. But the BodyBugg dose you can find out more info in my other blog i linked both items to a website, the other blog is called LEGS ARE ON FIRE!! lol An other question feel free to ask.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so want the Body Bugg but it's not in my price range at the moment. Hopefully in the future, though!

    ReplyDelete