This is me for now.

Monday, June 14, 2010

Shakeology Day 4

Today I had my 4th shakeology love that taste in the morning before doing my workout. This time I had it with 2% milk and water maybe I'll buy some organic peanut butter and almond milk tomorrow when I go shopping. So far so good lost 7 pounds last week, can't wait to this Sunday to weigh myself and I will be done with P90x and then I'm going for another round!!! I have 281 days left before I post before and after pics for you guys, don't worry you guys are gonna be amazed by the results.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the weight loss! ... Do you use these shakes as meal replacements? Or do they just supplement your normal diet?

    -T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I started to use them to replace my breakfast! Best thing to wake up too, have you tried it?

    ReplyDelete