This is me for now.

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Lost Some Weight!

So this week I've lost 2 pounds and a little bit closer to my goal every time I do. So next week is my birthday weekend and I better workout super hard this week coming up cause I know its gonna be a crazy birthday! But you can always have fun on your birthday! I was thinking of buying a new iphone or a new treadmill and ive decided to buy the treadmill! my phone works fine I can wait a little longer plus a phone cant get you fit but a sweet treadmill can! What would you guys do leave a comment below. Also check out my youtube channel and subscribe!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the weight loss. It's a hard road sometimes and it's encouraging to read about successes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No new iphone Al? What a shame lol. Keep on losing those pounds pal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the weight loss & have a fun birthday!

    -T.

    ReplyDelete