This is me for now.

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Mini Goal Accomplished!!!

I wasn't able to write a blog the other day because the blogger website was down. But over the weekend I accomplished a mini goal with in my year goal losing about 34 pounds so far and back in the 200s which is awesome!! So far I have an entire day of workouts and I love it, also on the weekend I went with my father to the park for a jog and gave him some awesome info about losing weight and getting back in shape. So it looks like hes doing great so far with workouts and changing his eating habits alot. Also i just bought some  Shakeology and some more supplements to lose more weight. I'm feeling great that I accomplished this little mini goal and ready to go for gold and lose more weight and feel great. Another thing almost done with P90x week 12 day 2 and I'm going for another round but you already knew that. When I get the Shakeology ill let you guys know how I'm doing on it every day and if it helps me alot or not but I'm sure it will.

No comments:

Post a Comment