This is me for now.

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Going The Distance!!!!!

So for the pass few days I've been running 8.50 miles and I normally go 5 miles. Those few pass days I felt great and had more energy to run more and I did I run until I couldn't no more!!! I have no idea where this energy came from maybe me losing 34 pounds haha yeah it must be that. But hopefully next week when I get my shakeology next week I'll have more energy and run further. I can't what to taste it lol and see the difference with energy wise. I also wanna see if I'll lose more weight with that cause I workout everyday except Sundays. I also bought some vitamins from beachbody which should help me lose some more weight. I'm excited to see how these products will change my body. I like products which are all natural and good for your body. Every week on Sunday I weigh myself and I'm always happy with the number no matter how low or how high I'm happy getting healthy. I have another run later on if the afternoon maybe I'll try to go to 10 miles I think I can do it. Thanks to the bodybugg I just bought, I can see how many calories I burned for the whole day and to see if I reached my burn I love that thing. So you guys out there don't stop and at certain distance cause you know that's all you can do try to go a little further and push. What helps me is I think of why I'm doing this and that I will do this the best I can. PUSH YOUR SELF!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment