This is me for now.

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

What's Your Goal When Losing Weight???

OK today I wanna take about my goals and your goals. First of all have a high goal never set your goal to low I know I said this before, but always aim high when setting your goal. My goal is to get to 180 pounds in a year with P90x, so far I'm doing great. The reason why I made it a year to do this is because I know its not gonna be like the biggest loser where I'm losing 15 pounds a week. That's because they work out 5-6 hours a day. Now don't think just because your losing 2-6 pounds a week that your not doing anything right. Your doing great losing 2-6 pounds a week, that is the healthy way. At that rate it allows your body to heal and your skin to re-tone it self. If your losing weight like the biggest loser then you are gonna have lots of excess skin which nobody wants right. So losing 2-6 pounds a week is fine and great, always celebrate the small victories cause every pound you lose and everyday you work out your getting closer to your goal. Theres nothing better than the feeling you get knowing you put so much work in to something and see your finish result. Losing weight takes a lot of determination and commitment its not easy for nobody and don't expect it to be easy. Nothing you do in your life will come easy, you have to work hard and be strong. So whats your goal ? Make a list of things you want to accomplish this year. Losing weight and getting to 180 pounds and being healthy are my goals this year. Take some time to write them down and put it in a place where you would see it when you wake up. Last be not least if your using P90x that's great if your using another program or just exercising regularly that's fine. Just keep push your self and stay strong.

1 comment:

  1. Your goal is very doable. That's great that you're so into reaching it and not giving up! I don't know my goals yet. I'm waiting until I have my baby to see what my weight is at and then go from there. Sooooon, though!

    And now I'm gonna whore my blog.. Feel free to follow me. I like having people read and comment to me. Helps keep me motivated. And I like encouraging others on their blogs. It's not much right now, but once I have my baby (any day now!) it'll be all about working out and getting back in shape.

    ReplyDelete