This is me for now.

Saturday, June 5, 2010

I Love Fitness!!!

I love everyday when I workout and do something proactive its a great feeling. I wake up early and start off with P90x every morning since mid March, and after I'm done with that I want more exercise so I go for a run for 30 mins. I only got 2 more weeks left of P90x but you know what I'm gonna do it all again. I was thinking about doing doubles this time. I don't know cause I don't wanna workout in the afternoon it will throw off my whole schedule. What I think I'll do is do doubles all at once in the morning. Pop in the CardioX then after an hour of that pop in Chest and Back and after that go running for 30 mins or more. Then I have a second workout in the afternoon which I love, cant get enough of exercise. Even on my rest day like I was telling someone on twitter that sometimes I even workout on my rest day. I shouldn't do that because I want my body to heal and get ready for the butt kicking the next day. But sometimes I feel like working out then I'll go for a walk in the park or jog . Then theres those days where I just wanna rest cause I went out the night before and stayed up late. But I still love exercise and I hope your share what you like most about fitness. Leave a comment below and tell me why you enjoy fitness. Also there might not be a blog tomorrow cause my dad wants to get back in shape so I'm going to help him out. Did you see this!!

1 comment:

  1. I am hoping I don't die on my first day of doing this workout!!

    ReplyDelete