This is me for now.

Monday, May 31, 2010

Push Yourself Tell You Can't No More!

Its Monday and I got a case of fitness lol ok so I'm back from my resting day and did chest and back today with ab ripperX. After my resting day I have lots of energy to push through out the whole Monday which is great. I love that feeling after your done with your workout and you want more and more tell you cant no more. So after an hour of P90x I did my same routine cardio after, I only do half an hour but today and on days that I feel like I can go more I go for 45 mins or longer until I feel the burn. I don't want to destroy my whole body yet because I still got a second workout to finish later in the day. If you have the energy and feel its not enough after p90x go for gold and push until you can't no more. i.e go for a run after jog outside. Don't be a hero if you feel like your pushing way out of your league, stop and slow down. Here's a fav quote I found yesterday maybe some of you would like it. "This is where it matters the most. This is where lives are made, in these moments when you can choose whether or not to say "I can't" or "I can." It is a choice that will either make or break you for life." - Bob Harper

No comments:

Post a Comment