This is me for now.

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

LEGS ARE ON FIRE!!!

So I'm done with today's workout just did 30 mins on the elliptical burned about 500 cals then went outside to cool off, end up walking around my neighborhood while on the phone more cals burned lol my legs were killing me at the end. I should get one of those things that they use to track your cals burned like on The Biggest Loser, I also need a heart rate monitor. Ok so I found out it was called The Biggest Loser BodyBugg a little to pricey for me. I also found a good heart rate monitor that I'm going to buy its the Omron HR-100c what do you think about it? I'll probably buy it. So that's ends my day I'm just gonna have a snack before dinner then bed. Tip of the day stay hydrated with water and electrolytes like G2 I bought some today at Sams Club you'll know if you follow me on twitter. Good Night

No comments:

Post a Comment