This is me for now.

Thursday, May 27, 2010

YogaX

Today's a good day just got done with yogaX and some cardio on the elliptical. I still can't do some moves in yogaX but i still try my best to do them but I'm not going to try to do crane though lol I'll break my arms. I weigh in on Sundays hopefully I'll be back in the 200 area if not that's ok gotta celebrate the small victories every time you lose weight not matter how much your still reaching your goal. I think it should be nice all day today in the high 80s so ill probably go for a walk outside, I'll post some updates on what I'm doing on twitter if you follow me, if not look to your right and click follow me. My legs are still hurting but it feels good to me lol now time for some carrots and water new blog after second workout lates.

No comments:

Post a Comment