This is me for now.

Friday, May 28, 2010

Legs and Back with AB RipperX!!

Woke at 5am ate did legs and back with abs and some cardio after P90x, man oh man was I, I mean am sore right now but feels good. Doing legs and back is a really good workout I defiantly use weights and the only thing I hate is the wall squat man that sucks lol. Then after that did some cardio on the elliptical then went outside for a run around then block a few times for some fresh air, came back showered ate a snack feeling good! For some people who just started P90x I wouldn't use weights at first watch how they do the workout first then once you get stronger add the weights. Like Tony said its not about quantity its about quality, but I like to be crazy and do both and push as hard as I can. First timers I would take it easy but not to easy start off by getting to know the moves first. Also you don't have to do cardio like i do after P90x I do it cause I like it and once I get pumped after P90x I just keep on going tell I can't. Tip of the day QUALITY OVER QUANTITY.

No comments:

Post a Comment