This is me for now.

Friday, May 28, 2010

I Want Pizza!!

Today I was doing my second workout and smelled pizza lol I haven't had pizza in about 6 months I wanted a slice but told myself no. Dose anyone know of a healthy pizza to make at home or buy at the store? I seen some online but I rather hear from you guys. Theres a lots of food I would love to eat but I cant and I will not cheat on my diet. But I'll think I'll have a slice in a year, 2011 lol What other healthy good foods that you guys know of ? Any organic? I want you guys to stay strong and stay away from you favorite food that's bad for you and especially fast food like I tell my friend Dave why would they sell a hamburger for a dollar it must be healthy lol not.
 Uhmm Pizza LOL

2 comments:

  1. Hey! Love the blog! I thot i'd recommend some yummy healthier alternatives here in case you haven't stumbled on any yet! =D I tried Lean Cuisine Pizza last week and it was the bomb diggity! It's about 300 cals or so per personal 'za and you get a hefty serving of protein which means you're satisfied when done! =] Also my fave cheat food that isn't all too bad is Pumpernickel and Spinach dip (sour cream based)!! Sooo good and you get lots o' potassium from it! =D Hope that helped! And keep up the awesome progress!!! BRING IT X! =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds great oh man i forgot about spinach dip man its been awhile since i had that too, sounds good right about now lol. Thanks for the support you keep doing the same.

    ReplyDelete