This is me for now.

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Wooooh

So i just finished my workout today but not completely done for today still got one more workout, I worked out my back, biceps and abs with some cardio on the elliptical I'll post a image of what kind of machine I use. So did anyone catch The Biggest Loser last night? it was awesome that Mike won and Koli won as well. That's just me a whole lot of motivation to push harder. They workout harder than me everyday i mean i workout 2 hours to 2 and a half at the most, but they workout 6-8 hours a day know that's hard core. Its just not about working out its about eat well and healthy and taking care of your body. I was reading this book that I want you guys to check out The Cure : Heal Your Body, Save Your Life by Dr. Timothy Brantley. There's a few pics for you guys.

2 comments:

  1. Haha, yeah, I watched Biggest Loser in-between the NBA game. I'm glad Koli won something! His attitude was so AWESOME and he worked his tail off (not saying the others didn't), that I'm glad he got something.

    -T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Koli did work hard as hell.

    ReplyDelete