This is me for now.

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Bring It!!! Motivation

Alright just got done with my workout and feeling great. I love everyday when i wake up and just have that motivation to bring it as hard as i can. Don't you guys feel good after a good workout? Let me know with a comment below. I feel great every day cause i workout every day I see it as every day your not working out its a day your wasting and not being healthy, everyday you are workout that every day your get healthy and bettering your self. That's what motivates me to bring it everyday just knowing that I'm being healthy and changing my life one day at a time, like tony said Rome wasn't built in a day and i always like that saying. Another motivation for me is reading your guys stories and on beachbody.com seeing people change there life and taking charge. Oh and another is the TV show The Biggest Loser hands down the best show ever. I feel like working out after I watch it lol but by the night time i"m pooped out. So tonight I'm going to watch the last episode of the biggest loser and sleep.

2 comments:

  1. Hey man - congrats on your success! Keep pushing play and pushing hard. I started P90X at the exact same weight as you, go figure? So, you going through it and still pushing is very motivational!!! For me, I'm on Day 30 and have dropped 16lbs thus far.

    -T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats great take charge and push i know its hard but nothing comes easy in life, at the end you'll have something to show for it. And 16 pounds in 30 days thats great keep it up and keep in contact for support ill be here.

    ReplyDelete