This is me for now.

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Feel Great!!!

So let me start of by saying my name is Alfred and i've been working out since mid march. I currently weigh 307 my start off weight was 333. So far i did a great job in losing 26 pounds of FAT! my goal is to reach 180 pounds in one year. It's going to be a tough journey but i'm ready for a life changing experience. I'm still learning new things about weight lost everyday which helps alot usually Google it lol my diet is organic food only no fast food what so ever. anybody that wants to lose weight gotta say away from process foods, start reading the labels on what you buy and look online to see what should be in the foods you eat. So anyways that's whats on my mind right now i will post a new blog every week on Sunday that's when i weigh myself first thing in the morning after the bathroom lol and ill probably post a few more things later on in the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment