This is me for now.

Monday, May 24, 2010

Questions???

So today I just got done with my first workout in week 10 chest, shoulders and triceps with ab ripper x. Then after that i did some cardio on the elliptical. Some people ask what do you eat after the exercise ? well I eat veggies like carrots and some fruit but not to much and have some water with that. Then comes the question where do you get your electrolytes from i don't like to drink those sports drink so i drink smartwater. Then some of my friends ask me what do I eat all day cause they don't see me eating. Well i eat on a schedule i wake up at 5am and eat some oatmeal with a little v8 fusion wait about an hour then workout. Then after that i have I little snack like i said some carrots. Then lunch time comes around 11am then I make my self a sandwich with organic wheat bread, organic cheese, organic lettuce, organic tomato, organic turkey, and some organic mustard then an organic banana and water than that's lunch. After lunch I go outside for a little bit walk around get some fresh air then about 1pm i start my second workout on the elliptical for 30 to 45 mins. Ok now snacks before dinner time I eat fruits veggies and some almonds not at the same time. Ok now its dinner time around 6pm depend on the day and what i feel ill make like some organic steak the size of the mouse of your computer with some asparagus. Then its off to bed at 8 or 9pm and do all over again the next day and i love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment